Population Health Management
From Multiplyd Wiki
Medical-grade Population Health Solutions
- Phytel: Bought by IBM
- PopHealthMan: Consultant for Medicare
- Population Manager: Flagship product of ForwardHealth Group
- Global Vision Technologies
- Explorys: Population-level analysis and collaboration platform. Bought by IBM.
- Amplify Health
- xGHealth: Seem to only have analytics piece of Population Health, no workflow tools. Backed by Giesinger.
- Rise Health
- Care Team Connect: Platform to develop population health initiatives, care plans etc. Also addresses Transition of Care.
- i2i Systems: Mid-size company selling population analytics to practices (outpatient) since 2000
- Alignment Healthcare: $240M in funding so far
- Wellcentive: Acquired by Philips in July 2016
- Performance Clinical
- MAP Health:
- Geneia: Has services as well
- GSI Health:
- Welltok: More social, gaming aspects. Basically employee wellness offering. Started by the ex-Founder of Trizetto Group.
- AbilTo: Customized programs for managing patient populations with certain conditions
- Citra Health: Benefits Management software, CCM outsourcing, etc. A wide range of solutions. PE-funded company.
- NavHealth: Open data platform for ACOs. Founded by ex-CTO of USA Aneesh Chopra.