From Multiplyd Wiki
With Regulatory Approvals
- Pear Therapeutics: Interesting approach of using barcode on med-packaging to deliver digital care management packages. Since 2013. $20M raised. Opioid Addiction product going through approval.
- Dthera Sciences: Alzhiemer's product undergoing approval at FDA. Front-facing camera of custom tablet captures emotional response to family photos and uses AI to adjust content.
- Cognoa: Machine learning app for pediatric behavioral health. Has received categorization from the FDA as a diagnostic medical device for autism. $20M+ raised. Palo alto.
- Click Therapeutics: $25M+ from Sanofi, Flatiron. Undergoing FDA clearance for Depression offering (first in pipeline).
- Voluntis: French based. Raised $31M+. IPO'd May'18. CE and FDA approved for Diabetes Digital Therapeutic. Partnership with Roche, Abbview, AZ, Sanofi. Other areas: Oncology, Coagulation, Hemophilia.
- Mindmaze: Swiss-based. $108M raised. VR and 3D motion capture based on neuroscience protocols, for brain injury patients. CE mark in Europe.
- Psious: VR for psychiatry. Barcelona-based. Early stage.
- Limbix: VR for psychiatry. SF-based. Early stage.
- AppliedVR: VR for pain and anxiety management. Unknown funding.
- VirtuallyBetter: Quasi-academic team creating VR packages for behavioral health. Unknown funding.
- Surgical Theater: VR platform for pre-surgery planning, reharsal and patient education.$9.6M raised.
- Vicarious Surgical: Stealth mode, but focused on VR+Surgery. At least $2.4M raised.
- EchoPixel: Patient-specific anatomy in VR. $8.5M. Mountain View.
- GibLib: Online subscription for curated and original content of surgeries. $1M raised.
- Level Ex: AR, VR, Video games for surgical training. CME credits. $13M raised.
- Reflexion Health: $29M raised. Kinect-based physical therapy. FDA approved in late 2015. West Health spinoff.
- Jintronix: $6M raised. Montreal-based. Same as Reflexion. Got FDA approved in early 2015.
- BioGaming: Israeli competitor to Reflexion. Raised $3.8M. FDA approved in early 2016.
- ClarisReflex: Post op monitoring for knee replacement patients. Unknown funding.