Transition of Care
From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 12:24, 16 June 2017 by Pallav
- Right Care Solutions: Discharge Decision Support - risk-stratifies patients for post-acute care, matches patients to PAC and alerts that facility. Acquired by Navihealth in Dec 2015.
- Cipher Health: Recorded care instructions, follow-up calls
- Curaspan CareView: Bunch of workflow tools for discharge, outreach, rides/transport. They have been around since 1999. Acquired by Navihealth in April 2016!
- NaviHealth: Assists hospitals, health systems, and payers with selecting most clinically and financially appropriate post-acute providers. A Cardinal Health company.
- MedWorkxx: Decade-old canadian company that has interesting workflow solutions, forms & assessments for 'patient flow'. Eg. notifications and coordinate discharges, housekeeping, and portering, bed management across multiple locations. Acquired in Late 2015 by Enterprise Software company Aptean
- Care In Sync: pivoted their focus to CCM outsourcing. Features: Case mgmt, health 'assistants', program dashboards. Acquired by Zynx in 2014.
- Healthy Circles: Acquired by Qualcomm in 2013. Now defunct.
- Care Team Connect: Acquired by Advisory Board in end-2013. Now defunct.
- Axial Exchange: Confusing. Talk about ToC, but mostly provider-focused referral mgmt. features and dashboard.
- TransitionAdvantage by Vree Health, a Merck subsidiary. Had trained care coaches, portal. Acquired by PatientSafe in 2015.
- Aidin: PAC marketplace. Tool for hospital discharge planners that creates a custom list of post-acute care providers to match each patient’s needs. $600K seed in 2012.
- PointRight: A tool for hospital discharge planners that identifies patients’ risk for readmission and selects best SNF in area to mitigate that risk. Since 1995!
- Ringful Health: Amongst other things, they do discharge planning and patient education
- Open Placement: Marketplace for post-acute care facilities, matching demand with supply
- LoopBack Analytics: Many things related to analytics. PAC coordination, med adherence sub-focus
- PatientPing: Custom platform (and network) for patient event notification. Raised $41M+. Boston. Andreessen Horowitz backed.
- Teletracking: Founded 1991. Pittsburgh-based. $100M+ revenue, ~500 employees. Good example of capacity mgmt automation solutions using RTLS.
- Prepared Health: Network of post-acute care settings and a tech platform that allows various workflows. $4M seed.