From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 14:04, 31 October 2013 by Pallav
- ZocDoc: The extravagantly funded, star-studded grand daddy of patient scheduling
- My Health Direct: A scheduling exchange for patient appointments
- Doc Me In: Small California startup doing patient scheduling for outpatient practices
- Your Nurse Is On: Nursing staff resource allocation, communication and schedule management
- Lightning Bolt: Domain-specific physician scheduling solution
- iTriage: In Late 2011, Aetna acquired this mobile app that does ER, Urgent Care wait times, check-ins and patient scheduling
- Appointment Status: Book appointments and check wait status
- Inquicker: Online wait management solution for ER and Urgent Care. Viable since 2006.
- RegisterPatient: Online registration, scheduling, reminder solution. Plus other stuff like referral management.
- ER Texting: Organizations publish ER wait times via text, and patients query it via text.
- ER Express: Online wait management for ERs. Like InQuicker.
- Zeel: Scheduling for massage therapy. Used to be broader scope (all alternative therapies) when it started
- Amion: Scheduling for physicians (residents, attendings, their organizations)