Niche Informatics Companies
From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 11:57, 6 November 2017 by Pallav
- Medicomp: Medcin (knowledge engine), Quippe (EMR overlay tool for documentation), CliniTalk (voice to data transformation)
- Archimedes Model: Healthcare modeling
- Register Patient: Registeration plug-in service
- TrialX: Clinical Trials marketplace.
- Corengi: Same as TrialX, but only for diabetes trials
- CCme: Direct Project based patient inboxes
- Happtique: White-labeled App Stores for Healthcare industry
- Agile Diagnosis: SaaS Diagnostic Decision Support
- Doublecheck MD: Multi-drug interaction/symptom checker for patients
- Cara Health: readmission management by guiding call operators through patient interactions
- DermLink: Cloud-based dermatology referral and diagnosis
- DocPhin: Personalized medical news and research discovery platform
- HIPAAT: Provides consent management and auditing solutions. Just that.
- Tonic Health: Data collection platform for patient information
- 5 O'Clock Recrods: Intermediary for managing patient requests for their medical records. Has a payment platform too.
- Motive Medical Intelligence: A former medical education service company that is now a clinical evidence and care plan content vendor
- Keona Health: Call center software. $2.6M raised.
- Canvas Medical: Very interesting, refreshing take on creating a solution for EHR data entry. No info on EHR integration though. No funding info.
- Imapthiq: CDS for Acute Coronary Syndrome risk stratification. Seed stage.