NLP & Speech Recognition
From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 18:50, 7 July 2017 by Pallav
- Health Fidelity (based on Columbia’s MedLEE engine)
- Dragon Medical from Nuance: The biggest player, used by many other companies like MD-IT
- MModal: Multiple solutions for transcription
- CliniThink: Converts free-text medical data into structured information
- Cara Health: Detects language patterns in telecare and care management call center operatives interactions and helps reduce readmissions
- Code Ryte: NLP engine that automatically assigns appropriate codes
- 360 Fresh: NLP for risk assessments and outcomes analysis. Acquired by Advisory Board.
- MedCPU: Does free-text processing to deliver clinical workflow decision support
- QPIDHealth: Aggregates EHR data, Does NLP search and manifests as apps.
- Talix: Spinoff from Healthline. Uses proprietary NLP to do Analytics.
- Sytrue: Based out of Chico, CA.
- NarrativeDx: NLP & machine learning for patient feedback. $5.47 raised.