From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 17:48, 7 December 2016 by Pallav
- Bright Health : New plan. Raised $80M series A in April 2016
- Clover Health: New Medicare Advantage Plans. $295M raised so far.
- Collective Health: TPA, plan administration technology. $125M raised.
- Oscar: Poster child for the new age insurance. $725.7M raised.
- Imagine Health: Custom clinical network in a region. $41M raised.
Value-based Payment Related
- Aver: Enterprise tools to analyze and execute on VBP models. $24.5M raised. Columbus, OH based.
- Aledade: Farzad Mostashari's startup. Tech-enabled consulting (i.e. have their own solutions, along with services). For plans and providers. $34.5M raised.
- Remedy Partners: Ex-dev shop. Raised $96M. Suite of bundled payments related software.
- Carrum Health: Bundled payment solutions for employers.