From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 18:29, 19 January 2017 by Pallav
- Motorola Rugged MC75A0 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA) for Healthcare
- Socket Mobile offers a somewhat ugly-looking medical PDA
- From Intel Digital Health Group:
- Intel Health Guide: The Intel Health Guide is a comprehensive, next-generation remote health management (RHM) solution that combines an in-home patient device, the Intel Health Guide PHS6000, with the Intel Health Care Management Suite, an online interface that allows clinicians to monitor patients and remotely manage care.
- Intel Reader: For people with visual impairments, blindness, or reading-based learning disabilities. Enables them to access a variety of printed materials. The Reader’s unique design combines a high-resolution camera with the power of an Intel® Atom™ processor that converts printed text to digital text, then reads it aloud.
- Mobile Clinical Assistant Reference Architecture is a reference design that allow clinicians to access patient records at the point of care. Some hardware based on it is already out there:
- The Cisco Cius tablet
- The Blackberry Playbook (not really, actually. They just claim healthcare as a potential application)
- Patient Safe Solutions: Souped up iOS devices made to handle healthcare workflows like Barcode administration, communication etc.
- Vocera: Proprietary communication hardware (badge worn around neck) to do hands-free communication inside care organizations
- Clearwater Clinical: Add-ons for medical video and audio capture in various settings. Raised $6M in 2017.