Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pokitdok: $48.7M raised. Healthcare API platform. Run Dokchain and FullMetalHealth sites as well.
- Gem: Venice, CA. $12.5M Raised. Blockchain platform for Health, Auto and Supply Chain. Partnering with Philips for health use cases (undisclosed).
- Healthcoin: $200K seed. Rewards platform for prevention and lifestyle changes based on biomarkers.
- Hashed Health: $1.8M seed. Membership organization for standards, education and services around Blockchain in Healthcare.
- Patientory: $7M+ Raised
- ScriptDrop: medication delivery service. Did a token sale for medication adherence solution (?)
- Simply Vital Health: Pre-seed. Care Coordination platform. Small mention of blockchain based security. CTO was blockchain developer.
- PointNurse: Unknown funding (Pre-seed). Telemedicine marketplace that connects nursing providers with potential telemedicine (care management) requests. In addition to payment for the care service, employees earn "care credits" that are based on blockchain.
- BlockChain Health: Focused on blockchain-based security in medical research. SF. Unknown funding.
- Health LinkagesMedRec: Non-commercial. MIT project for medical record keeping using blockchain.
- Healthcombix: Minimal info. Probably blockchain-based community care coordination program for ACOs etc.
- Mint Health
- HealPoint: Blockchain based platform for healthcare second opinion
- Burst IQ: $5.4M. 500 Startups. Cybersecurity angle.
- OMNY Health: Stealth. Funded.