From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 14:24, 14 June 2017 by Pallav
- Pokitdok: $48.7M raised. Healthcare API platform.
- Gem: Venice, CA. $12.5M Raised. Blockchain platform for Health, Auto and Supply Chain. Partnering with Philips for health use cases (undisclosed).
- Healthcoin: $200K seed. Rewards platform for prevention and lifestyle changes based on biomarkers.
- Hashed Health: $1.8M seed. Membership organization for standards, education and services around Blockchain in Healthcare.
- Patientory: $7M+ Raised
- Simply Vital Health: Pre-seed. Care Coordination platform. Small mention of blockchain based security. CTO was blockchain developer.
- PointNurse: Unknown funding (Pre-seed). Telemedicine marketplace that connects nursing providers with potential telemedicine (care management) requests. In addition to payment for the care service, employees earn "care credits" that are based on blockchain.