From Multiplyd Wiki
Revision as of 15:35, 6 April 2017 by Pallav
- AI Cure: Applying machine learning and computer vision to medication adherence. Smartphone camera can verify if the patient took medication. Raised $15M+.
- Atomwise: Drug discovery using AI. Raised $6M+
- Cardiogram: Ex-google founders, applying deep learning to mobile health data. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals: Drug discovery using AI. $13.2M in 3 rounds.
- Benevolent.ai: AI for drug discovery and bioscience innovation in general. $140M raised. UK based.
- GNS Healthcare: Machine learning applied for precision medicine. Solutions around patient segmentation, drug discovery. $43M raised.
- KenSci: Risk stratification of patient populations using ML. UW Tacoma professor founder. $8.5M raised.
- Fathom Health: Applying AI and deep learning NLP to reimbursement. Formerly TinyRx (on-demand prescription delivery service, shut down in May 2016). Raised $7.7M. Google ventures included.
- CloudMedX: $6.7M raised. Billing optimization.
- Neura: Using AI to optimize mobile apps and IoT devices for Med adherence. Interesting SDK approach. Raised $13M. Israeli team, located in Sunnyvale.
- Enlitic: SF-based, $15M raised. Applying deep-learning to areas like triage, radiology, screening.
- Deep6: AI-based text analysis of EHRs to find clinical trial candidates. ? Funding.
- Digital Reasoning: Cognitive computing applied to industries. Healthcare focus. $73.9M raised.
- Gauss Surgical: $24M raised. Computer vision and AI for measuring blood loss during surgery. Since 2011.
- Jvion: Cognitive computing applied to clinical data to make various predictions. $9M raised.
- Lumiata: Healthcare risk management using AI. $20M raised. Khosla Ventures.
- PhysIQ: ML applied to biosignals to create a personal baseline. Selling to post-acute providers, pharma (clinical trials), wearable/device manufacturers. $11.9M raised.
- Zebra Med: AI applied to medical imaging. $20M raised. Israeli.