Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AI Cure: Applying machine learning and computer vision to medication adherence. Smartphone camera can verify if the patient took medication. Raised $15M+.
- Atomwise: Drug discovery using AI. Raised $6M+
- Cardiogram: Ex-google founders, applying deep learning to mobile health data. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals: Drug discovery using AI. $13.2M in 3 rounds.
- GNS Healthcare: Machine learning applied for precision medicine. Solutions around patient segmentation, drug discovery. $43M raised.
- KenSci: Risk stratification of patient populations using ML. UW Tacoma professor founder. $8.5M raised.