From Multiplyd Wiki
Interop-focused API/Platform Companies
- HumanAPI: Backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
- Eligible API:
- Redox: Madison-based, Ex-Epic people.
- Sansoro Health: $14.5M raised
- 1Up Health: Ex-googler CEO, Aneesh Chopra Advisor.
- Health Samurai (Aidbox): SF based. FHIR backend for healthcare apps.
- Tafi: Small. Chicago based.
- Stratus Medicine
- : $200M+. PE-backed.
- Diameter Health: $11M+ raised. Optum as lead investor. Platform for EHR data exchange and analysis.
- Moxe Health: Not really an API play.. but an integration platform that aims to be sponsored by payers and create a bidirectional network between payer-providers. $6M+ Series A. In Wisconsin.